2015 Governing Board
The Governing Board of Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital are volunteers who are appointed to serve. They are:
- Delmo Andreozzi, Chair, Elko County Commissioner
- Cathe McAdoo, Vice-Chair, Executive Director, PACE Coalition,
- Georgeanna Smith, RN, MSN, M.Ed.
- Gordon Mountford, Newmont Mining
- George Mardini, Chief of Medical Staff 2015, Great Basin Pathology
- Maureen Durkin, M.D., Medial Rep to the Board, Hospitalist, Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
- Katie Neddenriep, Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, Barrick Gold of North America
- Dan Jones, D.O., Physician Rep to the Board, Emergency Medicine, Ruby Crest Emergency Medicine
- Rick Palagi, Secretary, CEO Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
The Governing Board of Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital are volunteers who are recommended to NNRH for appointment to serve by a hospital advisory board nominating committee. The Board members serve rotating terms and assist the hospital with support, management, furnishing of facilities, personnel, and services; long-range planning oversight; financial performance review; provide strategic leadership; and serve as public and political representatives to the community on behalf of the hospital.
Governing Board meetings are held monthly. For additional information, please call NNRH administration at (775) 748-2001